Language courses for companies
Knowledge of foreign languages is today undoubtedly the proverbial “must-have”, and for many companies even a prerequisite for existence and development. For this reason, more and more companies are confidently allocating funds for language courses for their employees (and managers).
If you would like to learn more about our language course offer for your company, please contact us.
A wide range of language
courses for companies
Since 2003, we have been meeting the needs of companies by offering a rich package of language courses, including:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech, Polish for foreigners, as well as more exotic languages such as Chinese or Japanese;
- specialized and stylistic varieties of offered languages – business, medical, legal, technical, economic and financial;
- preparation courses for recognized international exams in all the languages we offer (FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, TOEIC, LCCI, DELF, TELC, BEC, ZERTIFIKAT DEUTSCH).
Convenience and flexibility – all language courses for companies should be like that
Studying a language with Poligloci equals convenience.
- Lessons are conducted in a place and at a time convenient for our client.
- We are flexible in terms of location – at the client’s request we can conduct classes at home, at work, in our facility, or online (via Skype or other applications); we can also combine different forms of study.
- You cannot attend a class? No problem – you can easily cancel it and we’ll arrange a meeting for another time.
- Classes are conducted in groups and individually.
Language courses for companies – only practical learning results count
We focus on the results:
- Language courses at our school are conducted by highly qualified staff – tutors with philological education and native speakers with higher education;
- We focus on the practical aspects of language use and the subject matter of the classes, adapting them to the needs of the company and the individual client.
How do language courses for companies work?
Cooperation with us means constant contact and individual methodological care at every stage of the course. This is how it goes:
- initial contact by phone or e-mail;
- a meeting to discuss the course objectives and language needs;
- free-of-charge test to determine the language level of the participants and to choose the appropriate form of study;
- recommended grouping of class participants according to language proficiency level (to be approved by the client);
- the setting up of the timetable for the course;
- the signing of the contract;
- the start of the course;
- implementation of an original curriculum, prepared for each group or individual student;
- periodic tests; – quarterly progress and attendance reports.