KNOWLEDGE OF foreign language IN INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS
- Manager, Project Leader, Senior Accountant, Physician (TOEIC – Over 900 pts, CEF – C2): capable of representing the company, negotiating in English, evaluating information and making decisions on this basis, signing contracts with partners , for which English is the mother tongue.
- Team Manager, Coordinator, Accountant, Customer Service Employee (TOEIC – 850 Pts, CEF – C1): Capable of representing the company during meetings, presentations, entering into standard contracts and free movement in the environment of English speaking.
- A member of the design team (TOEIC – 750 pts, CEF – B2): can actively participate in meetings held entirely in English, capable of delivering short speeches.
- Assistant, receptionist (TOEIC – 650 pts, CEF – B1+): an employee who attends meetings in English as a support of a speaker, capable of preparing notes.
- Hostess, waitress, barmaid (TOEIC – 550 pts, CEF – B1): can function to a limited extent in an English-speaking environment. Activities are usually limited to providing simple information in person, by phone or email.